Tuition Schedule and Benefits
The tuition schedule for 2018-2019 Pre Enrollment fee and schedule
Pre enrollment interview Annual Visit End of year Review forms
In Home visit High School program The process for enrollment is as follows
Requesting copies Your Responsibilities County Notification Forms
Umbrella Member Benefits Sponsoring Support Group Membership Benefits
Our Oversight Procedures
New dates for the 2018-2019 school year Pre-Enrollment meetings click here..
Back to MPNL
The tuition schedule for the 2018-2019 school year.
$ 50.00 for each additional child
Please note a $5.00 increase for tuition after 9 years and a small increase in per student fee has been increased $5.00 per student.
Any bounced checks will be charged a$25.00 fee.
Pre-Enrollment Interviews times for 2018-2019 click here... don't wait these times fill quickly...
First time enrollees must pay in full. After your first year. You may request a payment plan of 3-payments which a $25.00 fee will be added to your tuition.
Payment Plan will be due on the schedule of August 15, September 15, October 15. Upon request and approval, continuously enrolled members may use the payment plan. New umbrella members must pay the full pre enrollment fee and tuition.
A $50.00 late fee will be assessed after October 15th, if tuition is not paid in full. You must contact the director if you need further financial assistance. All tuition must be paid in full by or by Dec. 15 or you will be removed as a member from MPNL umbrella.
We accept checks, cash and money order.
By pre request only for full
payment, we will accept Pay Pal transactions. A 4% service fee will be added
for pay pal use. Pay Pal accepts major credit and debit cards. You will need
to have a pay pal account
set up to use Pay Pal. You must contact me first before using Pay Pal.
MPNL has a special e-mail
address that is attached to and is not responsible for payment sent to the wrong
address and/or Pay Pal account.
****Please note: We do
not accept pay pal for payment plan option****
Pre Enrollment fee and schedule
A one time non-refundable Pre-Enrollment Conference Fee for continuous enrollment is $75... if paid in full before August 31st of the school year...The Pre Enrollment Conference is required by COMAR 13A.10.01.05
Pre enrollment from September 1 thruSeptember 30, the Pre-Enrollment Fee will be $100.00 for continuous enrollment.
If you enroll InOctober Pre enrollment fee of $125 will be required.
All new enrollment must attend the documentation workshop October 17th, 2018
BACK to Top of Page
Please note:Some of your field trips and events will require a fee. This information will be communicated to you through the MPNL Yahoo Group. Umbrella members must join the MPNL yahoo group before the pre enrollment date.
After these times we will not accept enrollment for the remainder of the current school year.
Pre enrollment interview Is required by the Comar 05 for operating a umbrella program. At this scheduled interview we will cover all the details of complying with the homeschooling regulation tuition " annual visit and end of year documentation.
Annual VisitIs required by the Comar and is part of your contract with MPNL for reviewing under our homeschool program. New member must complete their annual visit by Dec 31 and those coming in in January and February must complete their responsibility for a annual visit within 30 days.
End of year Review forms is the other part of the Comar 05 Regulation for homeschooling under a umbrella option. You must document your program throughout the year and send it in no later than April 30. All these details will be discussed in full at the mandatory pre enrollment interview.
BACK to Top of Page
In Home visit A additional $125.00 fee plus gas for an in home visit "Annual Visit" should you request this option. Payment will be due to MPNL prior to the visit. Must be scheduled by March and completed by April 30th of the school year.
High School program and tuition
Please ask about our High School Program, we will help you coordinate a college bound transcript and portfolio, this is an extra $150.00 per year for enrolled Umbrella members. A $50 Graduation and Diploma fee is due the senior year. Please allow 4 to6 weeks delivery
Notice: Homeschooling students can complete high school in 3 years if desired.
High School program Please ask about our High School Program, we will help you coordinate a college bound transcript and portfolio, this is an extra $150.00 per year for enrolled Umbrella members. A $50 Graduation and Diploma fee is due the senior year. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks delivery. Notice: Homeschooling students can complete high school in 3 years if desired.
Our Oversight Procedures... click here
BACK to Top of Page
The process for enrollment is as follows:
1. Select your Umbrella, Main group MPNL, or MPNL Eastern Shore
2. Submit a Join request for the Yahoo Group you are joining, please be sure to list your contact information. This is a requirement to remain in the umbrella. Many Paths of Natural Learning Yahoo Group
3. Sign up onto the database listed on the yahoo group for requesting a pre enrollment interview Go to the MPNL.org site, For the Main MPNL umbrella, Find the pre enrollment schedule. Go to the tuition page, download and fill out the enrollment form and bring it filled out date of pre enrollment interview with tuition and pre enrollment fee. For Eastern Shore Umbrella contact Angela Bourassa directly for Eastern Shore email@example.com for details about her enrollment process
4. Attend the scheduled pre enrollment interview and mandatory documentation workshop . A meeting where we cover "Annual Visits" Documentation end of year forms and documentation and Field trip policy and fulfilling the homeschooling requirements and more.
5. New enrollees need to attend an "Annual Visit" by Dec 31 of the school year. Annual visit are events, activities and programs MPNL hosts and you must
RSVP and pre pay for the event. A RSVP is a commitment to pay and attend event.
6. Document your educational program on the MPNL end of year review form found on files section of the mpnl yahoo group and document throughout the year . Must mail to me by April 30th of the school year.
Contact by phone or Email the Director of your particular umbrella group to setup a time for your Pre Enrollment Conference.
The Director's for the different umbrella's are:
Tuesdi Harmon, Many Paths of Natural Learning
Angela Bourassa, Many Paths of Natural Learning Eastern Shore
Tuesdi Harmon, only support not umbrella Many Paths of Natural Learning Western Maryland
Umbrella Many Paths of Natural Learning, PO Box 740, Jessup, Maryland. 20794
Tuesdi Harmon, Executive Director MPNL@msn.com
Many Paths of Natural Learning - Eastern Shore, 602 Market Street, Denton, Md. 21629
Angela Bourassa, Director- firstname.lastname@example.org
Many Paths of Natural Learning - Western Maryland, PO Box 740, Jessup, Md. 20794
Tuesdi Harmon, Executive Director, MPNL@msn.com
BACK to Top of Page
You will also be a member of Maryland Homeschool Resource Network. http://www.mhrn.com a comprehensive website devoted to Home School Resources.
Requesting copies Please allow 4 to 6 weeks if you are requesting copies of transcripts or letters stating your enrollment status. Please note: You are responsible for keeping and printing a back up copy of your end of year review form. Be sure to keep, print and email copies of your files for your own records.
I understand that I am
ultimately responsible for the education of my child/children as per
I am willing and able to meet the annual visit requirement by attending at least one event between Sept 1 and April 30th. If you are unable to attend at least one event and need to have a home visit to complete your obligation the fee will be $125.00 a travel gas fee may apply.
I will maintain a on going record of our educational program (review form) and provide a curriculum, resource list, materials/supplies used documenting this by April 30th, a$50.00 late fee will be access after May 15th.
I will maintain internet contact with the Many Paths of Natural Learning yahoo list and the MPNL staff. Contact should be available on a weekly basis at the least.
If I am at any time unwilling or unable to meet my obligations I will notify MPNL within 1 week. If the issue cannot be resolved within 30 days, membership in MPNL will become null and void and I will be required to review with my county or seek another umbrella program.
If you do not plan to re-enroll please send a letter indicating that you will not be re-enrolling with MPNL, your signature is required and will be kept with your file.
BACK to Top of Page
Umbrella Member Benefits
* A membership card that you can use to receive a10% off educators discount at participating stores, Books Million, Bookstore, Barnes & Noble
* Bookstore, Joann Fabrics, AC Moore, and others...
* Membership into Enchanted Learning - and group discounts on educational program and subscriptions a good resource to have.
* Membership into Maryland Homeschool Resource Network.
* Priority placement in our many field trips and events throughout the year.
* Exciting field trips planned throughout the year! Corn mazes, Port Discovery, Sea Aquarium, Pet Farms, Snow-tubing, Bowling,
Sponsoring Membership Benefits:
* For a $20 donation, A membership card will be sent to you. Please include a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope (SASE) with your enrollment form, this will be used to send you your membership card, username and password for Enchanted Learning.
* Priority placement in our many field trips and events throughout the year. and discounted from e-list member rate.
* Exciting field trips planned throughout the year! Corn mazes, Port Discovery, Sea Aquarium, Pet Farms, Snowtubing, Bowling,
* By participating and bring involved is the key to diversity and wide range of activities, so feel free to jump in and join in the fun!
* Group discounts on educational programs when it can be arranged.
* Access to Maryland Homeschool Resource Network http://www.MHRN.com a comprehensive web site.
Member participation is what makes our group great.
BACK to Top of Page